Articulating a vision, determining a path for growth and scalability and building an executable plan are essential to any organization. These are especially important tasks in the context of complex programs that often have ambiguous goals, quickly changing landscapes and long paths toward achieving outcomes.
We work with leadership teams to:
- Clarify long-term vision, goals and desired expectations.
- Identify challenges and approaches to enhancing operations.
- Create frameworks for measuring progress in order to ensure success.
Charis Advisory Group partners with you to identify solutions that are driven by rigorous analysis and comprehensive and meaningful stakeholder engagement throughout the process.
Our Strategy services include:
Set clear and compelling visions and planning strategies informed by market, policy and other environmental contexts that support the achievement of goals.
FINANCIAL PLANNING & OPERATION
Design a business road map that identifies revenues and expenses. Our approach is to track funding, including where it comes from and where it goes in the business operation, and align that with strategic goals such as the strategic plan, budgeting, costs associated with operations and revenue projections.
Develop scalable growth goals and set strategies for operations that align to organizational and programmatic objectives.
Create a multi-pronged strategy, including:
- Clear communications of deliverables and timetables for our engagement.
- Communications and messaging strategy for vertical, horizontal and external audiences.
- Communication tools (presentation slide decks, newsletters, web copy and social media) to keep all stakeholders up-to-date and engaged.
- Executive summary of achievements to share with employees, boards of directors, stockholders, funding agencies, governmental agencies, suppliers and other constituencies, as needed.
MEASUREMENT & EVALUATION
Develop predictive measurements that align with intended program outcomes and design evaluations systems for collecting and sharing data to maximize impact and ensure improved organizational effectiveness.
COST DISCIPLINE INITIATIVES
Use thoughtful analysis to identify strategies that prevent unnecessary spending or reduce expenses while minimizing impact to operations.
PROGRAM ANALYSIS & PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENT
Apply our expertise in Lean Six Sigma, ISO 9000 and other process improvement disciplines to identify opportunities to enhance performance, reduce costs and ensure continued alignment with long-term strategy.